The Royals have submitted their official 25-man Squad List to the Premier League.
The finalised list had to comply with the following regulations.
* A Squad Limit of 25 players with a max. of 17 non home grown players
* A minimum of 8 Home Grown Players in Squad Limit of 25
* Clubs can add to their 25 man squad with with U21 players (no cap on U21s).
* Under 21 players are defined as a player under the age of 21 at the 1st January in the year in which the season commences (eg: for Season 2012/13 born on or after 1st January 1991)
* Standard Loans to be included within Squad Limit.
* Emergency Loans & Youth Loans cannot be registered in Premier League.
Definition of "Home Grown" Players
A home grown player must have been registered with his current Club and/or a Club and/or any other football club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales, for a period, continuous or not of three seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21). For the purposes of this definition of Home Grown Player only, a season will be deemed to commence on the date on which the first Transfer Window in that season closes and expires on the date of the final league match of the season.
The three year qualification period (to qualify as Home Grown) will still be achieved even if the player joined part way through the first Transfer Window, even if the season had already started.
Reading - 25 squad players
Please note that Brett Williams sits outside the 25-man Squad as he is currently on a Season Long Loan at Woking.
Nicholas Bignall will stay with the club as he continues his rehabilitation from long term injury. Non home-grown
Le Fondre, Adam
Reading - Under 21 players (Contract and Scholars)