Win the chance to be a Royals mascot!
Enter our special competition, just for Young Royals, for the chance to be a Royals mascot when we host Fulham on Saturday 27th October in the Barclays Premier League!
Line up on the hallowed turf alongside your Royals heroes just before the action kicks off.
You can also bring along your family to watch as this fantastic prize also includes 4 match tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question correctly:
What colour is the Royals brand new away kit this season?
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, customer number, address and answer or post to: Young Royals Mascot Competition, Reading FC, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire RG2 0FL.
Closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 28th September. Competition rules are as follows:
Terms and Conditions
1) Prize details: The winner will lead the team out as a mascot for Reading v Fulham, Saturday 27th October 2012, 3pm and will meet the team in the dressing room.
2) The winner must be able to provide a passport photograph to be included in the matchday programme
3) If required, four seat tickets will be allocated in the stadium bowl subject to availability.
4) Entrants must be a registered Young Royals member for the 2011/12 or 2012/13 season.
5) Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6) Competition is not open to employees of Reading Football Club, Millennium Madejski Hotel and Royal Berkshire Conference Centre.
7) Entrants must obtain permission from their parent/guardian before entering.
8) The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and contacted by Reading FC. Only the winners will be contacted personally. Promoters decision is final
9) The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a letter to: Mascot competition, Marketing Department, Reading Football Club, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
10) Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
11) There will be no cash alternatives.
12) Reading Football Club does not cover the cost of travel to and from Madejski Stadium and or any expenses occurred. It is the responsibility of the recipients to cover these costs
13) Reading FC does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
14) Entrants must supply full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
15) Reading FC reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
16) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
17) Reading Football Club may wish to use the winner’s name and photo for publicity
18) Promoters: Reading Football Club, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL