12:32 15 February 2012
First and foremost, season tickets allow our supporters to secure their seat for every game. But as a reward for that loyalty, adult supporters also get close to five games out of 19 free, while children get nearly 12 matches free compared to matchday prices, a superb saving.
On top of that, there are a whole host of additional benefits to having a season ticket, including £20 worth of Reading FC vouchers, extra priority for high-demand away games, a Young Royals membership for all those 16 & under, and much more throughout the season. The full list of perks is below, adding to the exciting football in store on the pitch.
With this season ticket policy, the Club have aimed to be fair to our loyal supporters. All we ask in return, as always, is that you once again back the boys and make some noise!
Perks of a season ticket:
- Guarantee your favoured seat for every home Premier League game.
- Two £10 money-off vouchers for adults, to be sent out through the season.
- The best possible prices and discounts for home cup games.
- Ticket priority for high demand away matches. From next season, both season ticket status and number of Royalty Points will be used as criteria for key away games. Season ticket holders are being rewarded with the highest possible priority, in conjunction with their Royalty Points, as opposed to Royalty Points being the sole criteria used.
- Season Ticket holders in 16 and under and Concession categories may upgrade their ticket for use by an Adult for up to 3 matches per season.
- New season ticket entry card for 2012/13.
- All those 16 and under automatically become Young Royals members and receive a welcome pack, which includes a £5 Megastore voucher!
- More exclusive offers throughout the season - in 2011/12 we offered free tickets to Newbury races, extra match tickets to three games for only £5 and Waitrose & Domino's discounts, among others.
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to stay at the Millennium Madejski Hotel for only £52.00 B&B + VAT. Guests must quote their season ticket number when making the booking and present it on check in. If you are unable to present it on check in will result in the rate to be changed to the best available rate. A maximum of 2 rooms can be booked on 1 season ticket. Valid Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Midweek rate available on request. Enjoy a pre-match meal in our newly refurbished Le Café Restaurant. This informal brasserie-style restaurant will provide an extensive three-course buffet-style meal with coffee to finish. Prices start from £32 per person and are Inclusive of VAT. Please call 0118 925 3500 to make a booking.
- Discounts on matchday hospitality - Season Ticket holders will receive discounts of £20 per adult, £10 per concession and £5 for 16 and under, based on relinquishing their regular seat for that game'. Visit the hospitality page for further details on all available matchday packages.
Please ensure you have provided us with your email address so that we can send you details of the latest offers. Email email@example.com with your latest address or go to Update Profile in the online ticketing service.