The Reading FC Traineeship Course is a chance for young people to get experience in work preparation training for 16-18, who are not in work but want to work within the sport industry. Work placements are provided by Reading FC Community Trust which will offer meaningful work experience / develop work place skills and provide an opportunity to prove them self’s to Reading FC though attendance, application and attitude.
Qualifications you will achieve...
- Functional skills (Maths/English)
- Level 1 Certificate in Employability
- Level 1 Principles of Sport
What you can expect from us...
- 12 weeks of Work Preparation Training (starting March)
- Training in CV writing
- Interview preparation
- Opportunities in assisting Youth Club / Premier League Kicks sessions
- Opportunities to shadow Reading FC staff
- Opportunities in assisting After School Clubs
- Travel expenses provided (subject to status)
Meeting the needs of young people...
- Developing personal/social skills
- Developing independent working skills
- Developing team work/career guidance/opportunities