By entering the Royals Community Group Draw you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions.
• The draw is free to enter
• Each month from October 2012 – May 2013 Reading FC will offer a number of prizes via the Royals Community Group Draw.
• The winners will be picked on the last Friday of the month
• To qualify for the scheme, groups must exceed 20 members.
• Any community group may enter the scheme including both sporting and non-sporting groups
• Groups must be situated within a 30 mile radius from Reading.
• Reading FC Academy partnership clubs do not qualify.
Entering the Draw
• The entry form must be completed in accordance with the Terms & Conditions in the order for your group to be entered into the draw for the 2012-13 season.
• An email will be sent at the start of every month to notify you of the month’s prizes. The organiser must reply to this email to enter the draw for that month.
• In completing the Royals Community Group Draw Booking Form you agree to receive RFC notifications via email.
• Winners will be notified after the draw.
• The group organiser who enters the draw must be an organiser of their group rather than a parent or member.
• Multiple entries will not be accepted.
For experience prizes the winners must be available on the selected date which is subject to agreement with the Reading FC Management team. If the winner is not available to attend on the selected date the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.