Closing date 17th DecemberJob Title: Retail Operations Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Retail
Site: Madejski Stadium
Hours of Work: This is a full time role that will require flexible working including some evenings & weekends
Applications should be made by: completing this application form emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 17th December 2012
Job Purpose: To maximise merchandise sales, and provide a professional, outstanding level of customer service.
• Manage stock required for personalisation
• Maintain stock control and movement of all products
• Manage customer enquiries and resolve any issues.
• Assist with the day to day running of the online store by updating stock, adding new products, and refreshing the look.
• Assist with external events and on site kiosks.
• Print and Personalisation of stock.
• Assist in megastore operations where required.
|Factor||Essential (E) or
Minimum twelve months relevant work experience in retail/warehouse management
An understanding of warehouse processes
Sports product knowledge
Personalisation product knowledge
|Skills and Abilities|
Highly accurate with good attention to detail
Excellent organisational skills
Well-developed written and verbal skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages
Proactive and enthusiastic approach
Highly driven self starter