Perks for 2012/13
First and foremost, season tickets allow our supporters to secure their seat for every game. But as a reward for that loyalty, adult supporters also get close to five games out of 19 free, while children get nearly 12 matches free compared to matchday prices, a superb saving.
And in addition our prices for 2012/13 are also cheaper than the last time we were in the Premier League - adults save £40 in the majority of stands and children's season tickets are up to £135 cheaper than six years ago.
On top of that, there are a whole host of additional benefits to having a season ticket, including £20 worth of Reading FC vouchers, extra priority for high-demand away games, a Young Royals membership for all those 16 & under, and much more throughout the season. The full list of perks is below, adding to the exciting football in store on the pitch.
With this season ticket policy, the Club have aimed to be fair to our loyal supporters. All we ask in return, as always, is that you once again back the boys and make some noise!
Perks of a season ticket:
• Guarantee your seat for every home Premier League game.
• Two £10 money-off vouchers for adults, to be sent out through the season.
• The best possible prices and discounts for home cup games.
• Ticket priority for high demand away matches. From next season, both season ticket status and number of Royalty Points will be used as criteria for key away games. Season ticket holders are being rewarded with the highest possible priority, in conjunction with their Royalty Points, as opposed to Royalty Points being the sole criteria used.
• New season ticket entry card for 2012/13.
• All those 16 and under automatically become Young Royals members, as well as receiving a £5 voucher and a free ticket to bring a friend to a game.
• Money off hospitality bookings.
• More exclusive offers throughout the season - this season we offered free tickets to Newbury races, extra match tickets to two games for only £5 and Waitrose & Domino's discounts, among others.
To book, call 0844 249 1871, go to www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
or visit the Ticket Office in person.