Part time coaches requiredReading FC Community Trust are looking for casual coaches to work for the club's thriving Community Trust.
The successful candidates will be working on our activities programme across Berkshire - covering areas including Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Basingstoke and Newbury. Please note the hours for the coaching vacancies, which are typically between 3pm - 5pm Monday to Friday, include the potential of evening work from 5pm onwards - depending on suitability of the candidate and session needs.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum FA Level 2 certificate in Coaching Football
- FA Safeguarding Children training
- FA Emergency Aid training
- Full UK driving licence with access to own transport
- FA CRB checked (this can be completed through Reading FC Community Trust, however employment will not commence until completed)
The closing date for applications is 5.30pm on Monday 29th October - please email CVs to Gary Webb on email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, which will include a practical coaching session. If you have not heard back by 5.30pm Monday 5th November, then unfortunately your application has not been successful at this moment in time.