Why the Madejski Stadium has become a fortress28 days will have passed since Reading last played at the Madejski Stadium in all competitions when Fulham come to town on Saturday - and we all can't wait to get back home!
With another capacity crowd expected, there's plenty of reasons to be optimistic as Brian McDermott's men prepare for the showdown against the Cottagers.
- The Royals have lost just once in their last 13 matches at the Madejski - winning nine and drawing three.
- In that time, Reading have scored in every fixture - the last club to keep a clean sheet at the stadium was Hull back in January.
- Saturday will be the ninth consecutive fixture that the Madejski Stadium has had a crowd above 20,000 - a large vociferous crowd will once again help the team!
- In our last 17 home fixtures, the Royals have won 12 times - picking up a whopping 39 points from a possible 51.
- Since the Hull defeat, McDermott's men have found the net 23 times, and have conceded just 12 goals.
- Apart from the hand of Demba Ba cruelly denying a home win - every other time Reading have scored the first goal in their last 12 home fixtures, they've have gone on to win to match.
On Saturday's match, manager Brian McDermott said, "I'm looking forward to getting back home, I really am.
"We're going to get better as the season goes on. We will keep working really, really hard on the training ground, keep doing what we have to do - and we prepare ourselves for the next game.
"Coming to Madejski Stadium is never easy. And we have two home games coming up now and I can't wait for them."
So be loud and proud this Saturday and get behind the boys! There is very limited availability for tickets - click here for more information or call 0844 249 1871.