What's available today
There is plenty of ticket information for supporters to keep up to date with this week.
Please note that our home fixture with Newcastle is now sold out (disabled ticketing still available) – though seats are now on sale for our standard home fixtures with Fulham, Norwich and Everton.
Check below for full details – including on our away trips to the Hawthorns and Loftus Road.
Standard home fixtures – Fulham 27th Oct, Norwich 10th Nov, Everton 17th Nov
Tickets for these three fixtures at the Madejski Stadium are available to both members and non-members:
West, North and East Stand
• Members: 16 & under £15, Over 65s £23, 17-21s £23, Adults £32
• Non-Members: 16 & under £16, Over 65s £24, 17-21s £24, Adults £34
• All matchday prices are £5 more per ticket than Member prices - and apply from midday for a 3pm kick-off, and 5pm for an evening kick off.
• Members: 16 & under £20, Over 65s £25, 17-21s £25, Adults £35
• Non-Members: 16 & under £21, Over 65s £26, 17-21s £26, Adults £37
• All matchday prices are £5 more per ticket than Member prices.
West Bromwich Albion vs Reading, Saturday 22nd September 3pm
Tickets are now SOLD OUT.
Queens Park Rangers vs Reading, Wednesday 26th September 7.45pm
Tickets for the Capital One Cup clash are on general sale. Season ticket holders can still access their reduced rate – but ONLY when buying over the phone or in person at Madejski Stadium.
Reading vs Newcastle, Saturday 29th September 3pm
This fixture is now SOLD OUT. However, disabled tickets are still available by emailing email@example.com or calling 0118 968 1006. We still have hospitality packages available, for more info call 0118 968 1010.
Reading vs Manchester United, Saturday 1st December 3pm
Tickets for the highly anticipated fixture against Sir Alex Ferguson’s men are now on sale to member card holders with 800 points or more. This game is a gold category fixture. To book, call 0844 249 1871, visit the Ticket Office in person or buy online at www.readingfcdirect.co.uk For more details, click here.