Details for this weekendThe Royals take on Newcastle United at Madejski Stadium this Saturday, kick off 3pm, and as always there's lots going on at Madejski Stadium.
• Our fans are hoping to create a Sea of Scarves this Saturday as the teams enter the arena - it worked brilliantly at home to Leeds last season.
• The club have commissioned a new Big Bad Wolf flag which will on show just before kick off.
• The Master Blaster will be firing out ten signed shirts from pitchside at 2:30pm.
• The North Stand concourse is open after the game for home supporters to have a drink and something to eat. You can go there even if your ticket is in a different home stand.
• The Reading SuperStars cheerleaders are back, and they're also being filmed for Premier League TV.
• Have your picture taken at our brand new photo wall by the Royals Fun Zone - the Fun Zone is open from 1pm near to the indoor training centre. Kingsley and Queensley are at the Fun Zone from 1:30pm, and you can also try your luck in our inflatable Waitrose skill game.
• The band are back and accompanying our drummers in the north stand corner.
• Our official shirt printing kiosk is open outside the north stand, and we also have two outside merchandise units.
• The Jazz Cafe is open as normal to season ticket holders from midday to 6pm - it has been very popular in the last few weeks with queues forming by 1pm.
• The downstairs hotel atrium bar is open to home supporters before and after the game.
Other key info:
• F33 bus customers should please note a change of route due to roadworks on Mill Lane in Earley: customers normally using Gipsy Lane/Mill Lane or Toseland Way are advised to use Gipsy Lane or Thistleton Way instead. There are no changes on the route home.
• There are extra buses running on Stagecoach buses 952, 953 and 954.
You can download our latest Guide to the Game here.