Special Waitrose Competition
Which player has been removed from the photo below?
to submit your answer, as well as your name, e-mail, address and mobile number by Click here
Friday 5th October and you could win £150 of Waitrose gift vouchers! The winner will be informed by Monday 22 October.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries must be via readingfc.co.uk and entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Entrants must be UK or Channel Island residents and at least 18 years of age on 29 September 2012. Entrants must not be employees of the John Lewis Partnership, Reading Football Club, their dependants or their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on 5 October 2012. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost or delayed in transit or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
5. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted.
6. The prize comprises of £150 Waitrose vouchers.
7. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and there is no cash alternative.
8. The prize will be awarded to the first entry selected at random on 22 October 2012 from all the valid entries received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
9. The winner will be notified by email by 22 October 2012. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE marked ‘Reading competition' to Waitrose Marketing, Doncastle Road, Bracknell RG12 8YA after 19 October 2012. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within a reasonable period, an alternative winner will be chosen.
10. If the winner of the draw is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
11. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
12. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
13. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
14. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity.
16. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion and provision of the prize draw.
17. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
18. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion