Share your moment at the Watford gameMark Darby became our first winner of our exciting #matchdaymoment competition for this photo (above) from our opening day win over Ipswich Town!
The Royals supporter from Winnersh was chosen as the winner for this photograph of his nephews Oliver and Oscar and his son Charlie getting caught up in the excitement of Danny Guthrie's 74th-minute winning goal against Ipswich Town.
Their prize for winning is a special tour of Madejski Stadium followed by a question-and-answer session with a first-team player.
On winning the competition, Mark said: "Wow! What a relief when what turned out to be the winning goal flashed in from Danny Guthrie. The real stars are the kids in the photo. They show exactly what the moment meant."
It was a family occasion for the Darbys as Mark's 70-year-old father was also there on Saturday - and Charlie, 13, Oliver, 10, and Oscar, 8, will be hoping for more victories in this 2013/14 Sky Bet Championship campaign.
Mark added: "I think the top three in the Championship will be closely-contested between Reading, QPR and Wigan Athletic. We're all very excited and very optimistic for the season."
You could be next to win!
Simply take a photo of your Royals matchday moment at a home league game! Perhaps you are celebrating a special occasion, bringing a friend or family member to their first ever Royals game or debuting your new Reading FC shirt - share it on @ReadingFC!
Be sure to include @ReadingFC, @rdgchronicle and #matchdaymoment as part of your tweet otherwise your entry will be invalid.
After each home game, a winner will be selected and invited to bring along two guests to a Royals Stadium Group Tour with an extra special twist…a member of the Royals first team will be joining the tour for an exclusive question and answer session so fans will have the chance to meet their hero and obtain photos and autographs!
Terms and conditions apply, please see below:
1. This is a competition for the chance to win a place on a Royals Stadium Group Tour and will include a question and answer session with a member of the Reading FC first team.
2. Each entry must be tweeted on the official Reading FC Twitter page and include a photo of the fans matchday experience with @ReadingFC, @rdgchronicle and #matchdaymoment
3. Only 1 entry will be accepted per person. Only valid entries will be eligible
4. 1 winner will be selected following each Reading FC home league game and invited to attend with 2 guests
5. Only the winner will be contacted by Reading FC and will be required to provide full contact details
6. The winners must be available on the selected date which is subject to agreement with the Reading FC Marketing department
7. The tour will take place at Madejski Stadium and will last approximately 1-2 hours
8. If the winner is not available to attend on the selected date the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected
9. The competition is valid for each Reading FC home league game (until 31st March 2014) during the 2013/14 season and will close 48 hours after final whistle
10. Reading FC reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time