Exciting twitter competition!There was a terrific atmosphere for our curtain raiser with Ipswich this weekend - so share your moments with us now and win a great prize!
This season the Royals have teamed up with the Reading Chronicle to offer fans the opportunity to share their matchday moment via Twitter, for the chance to win a place on an extra special Royals Stadium tour!
Simply take a photo of your Royals matchday moment at a home league game! Perhaps you are celebrating a special occasion, bringing a friend or family member to their first ever Royals game or debuting your new Reading FC shirt - share it on @ReadingFC!
Be sure to include @ReadingFC, @rdgchronicle and #matchdaymoment as part of your tweet otherwise your entry will be invalid.
After each home game, a winner will be selected and invited to bring along two guests to a Royals Stadium Group Tour with an extra special twist…a member of the Royals first team will be joining the tour for an exclusive question and answer session so fans will have the chance to meet their hero and obtain photos and autographs!
Terms and conditions apply, please see below:
1. This is a competition for the chance to win a place on a Royals Stadium Group Tour and will include a question and answer session with a member of the Reading FC first team.
2. Each entry must be tweeted on the official Reading FC Twitter page and include a photo of the fans matchday experience with @ReadingFC, @rdgchronicle and #matchdaymoment
3. Only 1 entry will be accepted per person. Only valid entries will be eligible
4. 1 winner will be selected following each Reading FC home league game and invited to attend with 2 guests
5. Only the winner will be contacted by Reading FC and will be required to provide full contact details
6. The winners must be available on the selected date which is subject to agreement with the Reading FC Marketing department
7. The tour will take place at Madejski Stadium and will last approximately 1-2 hours
8. If the winner is not available to attend on the selected date the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected
9. The competition is valid for each Reading FC home league game (until 31st March 2014) during the 2013/14 season and will close 48 hours after final whistle
10. Reading FC reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time