Adults can buy for £15
Tickets are still selling well for this Saturday’s game at home to Sheffield United in the fourth round of the FA Cup with Budweiser.
Royals fans have responded to our excellent value ticket prices for this match, and seats remain on general sale now, only £15 adults, £10 juniors and £12 concessions.
From 9am on Saturday prices rise by from £2 per ticket, so it's very much worthwhile booking early to save money and get the best seats available.
A good atmosphere is expected when we take on the Blades – who have already sold nearly 1,000 away tickets - and the attendance (expected to be around 15,000) compares favourably to a few of our recent cup games. We had 11,295 for Stevenage last season and 7,262 for Peterborough in the Capital One Cup this year. And when we travelled to QPR in the next round, 11,565 were at Loftus Road.
Ticket prices are the same in all stands, and you may like to move from your normal seat to watch the team from a different angle. The Upper West stand is the same price as all other stands so you can take advantage of our reduced prices in some of the best seats in the house.
Hospitality seats are also fantastic value with dining packages at just £55+VAT and bar packages from just £25 so why not treat yourself for the FA Cup! Call 0118 968 1010 or see details here.
£15 - Adult
£12 - Senior citizens concession (aged 65 years & over)
£12 - Young persons concession (aged 17-21 years)
£10 - Juniors concession (aged 16 years & under)
Prices on Match Day for Home & Away Supporters
£15 Senior citizens concession (aged 65 years & over)
£15 Young persons concession (aged 17-21 years)
£12 Juniors concession (aged 16 years & under)
- Season ticket holders can now buy additional tickets.
- Season ticket holders’ cards will be loaded for the game when they make a ticket purchase.
- Membership cards will be loaded for the game – one ticket per member card.
- Barcoded Paper tickets will be issued to any non-members who purchase.
- 10 Royalty points will be awarded for a purchase
- Should a replay be required, it will take place on Tuesday 12th February, 7.45pm at Bramall Lane.