Get involved with new initiative
Want to be in with a chance of claiming heaps of Reading Football Club prizes?
Whatever your cause, we are offering your sporting or non-sporting group the opportunity to win a whole host of exclusive Royals items and experiences.
To enter your group for the 2012/2013 season click here. At the start of every month we will email entrants with details of what prizes are on offer, and to be entered into the draw you will simply need to reply to the email.
Here is a taster of some of the prizes that are up for grabs:
• Signed Reading Football Club merchandise
• Player visits to your groups activities
• Opportunities for your group to visit the Training Ground
• Kingsley and Queensley visits to your groups activities
• Opportunities to have a tour of Madejski Stadium
• Plus many more!
Winners will be notified on the final Friday of every month. For full terms & conditions please click here. If you have any queries please contact the Group Ticketing Team on 0118 968 1012.
Royals Community Group Draw 2012-13 (form?)
Welcome to the Royals Community Group monthly draw. Entering the draw gives you the opportunity to win great Reading FC prizes to use for fundraising for your group or school. The draw is open to all school and community groups (both sporting and non-sporting) within a 30 mile radius of Reading with a minimum of 20 members.
To enter the draw, please complete the entry form below. You only need to complete this form once for the 2012/13 season and you will be notified by email each month of the prizes on offer. You just need to ‘reply’ to each monthly email to enter the draw for that month.
• Group Name:
• Number of members:
• Age range:
• First name:
• Last name:
• Date of birth:
• Email address:
• Contact number:
Tick to confirm organiser has read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• The draw is free to enter
• Each month from October 2012 – May 2013 Reading FC will offer a number of prizes via the Royals Community Group Draw.
• The winners will be picked on the last Friday of the month
• To qualify for the scheme, groups must exceed 20 members.
• Any community group may enter the scheme including both sporting and non-sporting groups
• Groups must be situated within a 30 mile radius from Reading.
• Reading FC Academy partnership clubs do not qualify.
Entering the Draw
• The entry form must be completed in accordance with the Terms & Conditions in the order for your group to be entered into the draw for the 2012-13 season.
• An email will be sent at the start of every month to notify you of the month’s prizes. The organiser must reply to this email to enter the draw for that month.
• In completing the Royals Community Group Draw Booking Form you agree to receive RFC notifications via email.
• Winners will be notified after the draw.
• The group organiser who enters the draw must be an organiser of their group rather than a parent or member.
• Multiple entries will not be accepted.