Win some great prizes in this competition
Time is running out for you to design the new Royals range - with the deadline looming this Friday (21st)!
Next season, Reading FC will launch a brand new range of supporter t-shirts in the club’s megastore and your design can appear in the collection. The range will consist of a number of new designs - and we want you to come up with one!
The competition is now open and you can submit your own design to be in with the chance of winning some great prizes!
The winner will get a giant signed canvas of the 2012/13 squad, your t-shirt will also feature for the start of the season in our new ‘2 for £20’ t-shirt range and you will of course receive the first one off the production line.
Click here to download the colour chart in full.
Using the colours and templates above, the design can be a Royals’ related phrase; picture or even a new logo. All we ask is you use your imagination!
To enter please read the rules below and our terms and conditions, the last date for entries is June 21st at Midday.
Take a look at these for inspiration.....
• Entries in an electronic format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entry deadline is Friday June 21st at midday, multiple entries are allowed.
• T-shirt design must be able to be printed on the selection of t-shirt colours shown in the news story.
• T-shirt design must be drawn in a maximum of 4 colours, and must not include any offensive images or text. Please specify the colour of t-shirt the design should be applied to.
•Winner will be named on W/C 1st July, with designs unveiled on the first home Championship match in the 2013/14 season.
Terms & Conditions:
• The prize is as follows, the winners design will be included in the reading Football Club “2 for £20” T-shirt range in at the start of the 2013/14 season, the winner will receive a complementary T-shirt with their design and a giant signed framed canvas of the 2012/13 squad.
• Please send your design as either a PDF or Jpeg, compatible with Windows 7.
• Competition entries are open to all, and must be submitted to Reading Football Club on the following email address email@example.com
• Only one winner will be selected in the competition although multiple entries are allowed.
• The winning design will be judged by a panel and must be manufactured in four print colours or less.
• Design may be simplified or adjusted to allow manufacture process.
• Unlicensed or unapproved images from the internet should not be used in the design for copywrite purposes.
• Prizes are not transferable.
•Reading Football Club has the right to cancel this competition at any time.