Royals statistics from WhoScoredStatistics from WhoScored.com have revealed that Royston Drenthe is among the top players in the Sky Bet Championship for offensive stats.
The stats show that the skilful Dutchman is the second most fouled player in the league, has achieved the third highest number of dribbles in the division and is the seventh most successful passer.
There are also some positive stats for our defenders and midfielders - take a look below.
- Royston Drenthe has been the second most fouled player in the entire division, only behind Derby County's Chris Martin.
- Drenthe is also in second place for the highest number of successful dribbles made, only behind tricky Watford winger Ikechi Anya.
- Danny Guthrie is 8th in the list of Championship players who have made the most number of 'key passes', with 11.
- Our midfield man has also made 264 passes already this season, the tenth highest in the league. Guthrie also makes the top five for most accurate long balls.
- Royston also has good stats to his name for his passing, as he is the tenth most successful passer in the division, with a pass success percentage of 87.3%.
- Alex Pearce has made a total of six blocks so far this season (1.2 per game) - only less than three players.
- Pearce has the second highest number of clearances so far this season with 79 (15.8 per game) - only less than Birmingham's Dan Burn. Sean Morrison is close behind Alex in fourth with 76 clearances (15.2 per game).
- Adam Le Fondre is already among the top scorers in the division - in sixth place with three goals. This is even though Alfie has started three of the games, coming off the bench twice - while the rest of the entire top 12 have all started each of their five games.
Courtesy of WhoScored.com - please note that the statistics only take into account players who have started in all five Championship fixtures.