Questions answered for tonights gameENGLAND U21s vs MOLDOVA U21s
Where and when is the game?
At Madejski Stadium, Reading - this evening (Thursday, 5th September) with a kick off time of 7.45pm.
How much are tickets?
- £10 for adults
- £7 for 17-21 year olds
- £5 for U16 and OAPs
- £20 for a family ticket (two adults and two U16s)
How can I get tickets?
- In advance by calling 0844 249 1871 or visiting readingfcdirect.co.uk - you would then need to pick up your tickets from the main ticket office (next to the Megastore).
- On the night by purchasing from the main ticket office (by the Megastore) or at the East Stand ticket office. No extra cost for buying on the night.
Where can I park and how much for?
- Parking is available at the stadium or at the nearby Greyhound stadium car park
- Parking is £8, while for disabled badge holders it will be £5 per car
What bus services are in operation?
- F1 station shuttle (F1 bus stop is along Garrard Street at the old bus depot beneath the old Bingo Hall)
- Reading Station Greenwave: Service 50 station shuttle (the Park and Ride bus service operates from Stop EF in Station Road)
- Reading Buses Urban services plus Newbury Service not in service
- Foster Wheeler Park & Ride service F2 not in service
- Stagecoach 951 Basingstoke, 952 Farnborough, 953 Wokingham, 954 Bracknell all not in service
What can I do before the game?
- The Royals megastore will be open up until kick off, so why not get your new Reading kit tonight? We also have new training wear available, as well as some great back to school stuff!
- From 6pm visit the Royals Fun Zone, located just outside Gate 6 of the North Stand. Here you can put your accuracy to the test in our Game Frame target practice cage!
- Food will be available to buy in and around the stadium before and during the game. Tonight's hot baguettes at the stadium, are Bacon, Cheese and Tomato Melt, and Cajun Spiced Quorn, Salsa and Monterey Jack Cheese. Tonight's soup is Tomato and Basil. Please note that alcohol will not be sold tonight. Click here for hospitality menus.
Who's going to be playing for England?
The full squad is as follows..
- Goalkeepers: Jonathan Bond (Watford), Jack Butland (Stoke City), George Long (Sheffield United).
- Defenders: Eric Dier (Sporting Lisbon), Ezekiel Fryers (Tottenham Hotspur), Todd Kane (Blackburn Rovers, loan from Chelsea), Michael Keane (Manchester United), Jack Robinson (Blackpool, loan from Liverpool), Luke Shaw (Southampton), John Stones (Everton), Tom Thorpe (Manchester United), Andre Wisdom (Liverpool).
- Midfielders: Tom Carroll (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea), Will Hughes (Derby County), Nick Powell (Manchester United), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton).
- Wide: Sammy Ameobi (Newcastle United), Jesse Lingaard (Manchester United), Nathan Redmond (Norwich City), Wilfried Zaha (Manchester United).
- Forwards: Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur).
Will the players sign autographs?
The FA have encouraged players to sign autographs before getting on their coaches after the game.
Who is the manager of England U21s?
Former Middlesbrough and England defender Garath Southgate, who takes charge for the first time this evening.
Will there be a matchday programme?
Yes there will be programmes available, priced at £3