Key info for United clashReading vs Leeds United - Championship
Wednesday 18th September, 8pm
Reading: The Royals will be without Pavel Pogrebnyak, who is suspended after his red card against Brighton. However Garath McCleary, who has trained since missing Sunday's game, is in contention while Mikele Leigertwood and Jason Roberts are out.
Leeds: Brian McDermott has now fresh injury concerns and hopes to have Lee Peltier available despite suffering a groin injury at the weekend, while youngster Sam Bryam may also be available.
Over 20,000 are expected to be at Madejski Stadium for tonight's game - so get your ticket by calling 0844 249 1871 or visit readingfcdirect.co.uk. More information here, advanced tickets end at 5pm.
Reading wins 4
English Championship - Fri 06 Apr 2012 - Reading 2 - 0 Leeds
English Championship - Sat 17 Dec 2011 - Leeds 0 - 1 Reading
English Championship - Fri 22 Apr 2011 - Leeds 0 - 0 Reading
English Championship - Sat 27Nov 2010 - Reading 0 - 0 Leeds
English Championship - Sat 15 Apr 2006 - Leeds 1 - 1 Reading
Referee: Neil Swarbrick
Assistants: Ronald Ganfield and Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Philip Gibbs
Why not get your new shirt for the 2013/14 season this evening! Shirt printing is also available at the North Stand kiosk. Click here for more information.
There are loads for the youngsters to get involved in before the game at at Madejski Stadium! Download our Guide to the Game by clicking here.
Click here to visit our travel section, and see changes to travel for tonight' game below.
There will be alterations to F14 (Henley) and F33 (Earley/Lower Earley) on Wednesday 18 September 2013. Details below:-
- Due to the continued closure of New Street in Henley-on-Thames the F14 will be unable to serve the Hart Street bus stop.
- It will start from and terminate at the Coach Park by Henley-on-Thames Railway Station.
- The early evening journey towards the Madejski Stadium will operate as normal.
- The return journey will be diverted due to the overnight closure of Wilderness Road and Elm Road.
- The bus stops at Pepper Lane (University), Harcourt Drive, Wychwood Crescent, Gipsy Lane, Hilltop Road, Kenton Road, Silverdale Road Shops, Kennedy Gardens and Ramsbury Drive will not be served.
- Buses will observe the following bus stops on the diversions – Wellington Avenue, Leighton Park Copse, Cressingham Road Church, Beech Road, The Maidens (Elm Road), Langdale Gardens, Gipsy Lane/Mill Lane, Mill Lane/Gipsy Lane, Skelmerdale Way footpath, Meadow Road, Henley Wood Road, Earley Station, Stanton Close and Mays Lane where this bus will terminate.
Find what's inside our 84-page perfect bound matchday programme for the first game by clicking here! You can buy from programme sellers, the megastore, and the ticket office. If you missed an issue, you can buy online. Click here for more information.
Unable to make the game tonight? Reading FC Player has it covered! We bring you LIVE Commentary from every match - home and away - thanks to the Royals online TV channel and BBC Radio Berkshire.
Subscribers can tune in before any Royals fixture and enjoy the informative pre-match build-up and full commentary courtesy of Tim Dellor and Royals legends Ady Williams & Mick Gooding. It's only 10p a day! Click here.