Tuesday night's FA Youth Cup semiReading U18s vs Fulham U18s
FA Youth Cup Semi-Final First leg
Tuesday 1st April, 7pm kick off
Key info on getting to Madejski Stadium for Tuesday night's huge FA Youth Cup semi-final against Fulham, as the Royals reached the last four for the first time in their history....
Please note that because of TV rights, the Royals are unable to stream either leg of the semi-finals live on YouTube. The first leg at Madejski Stadium is not televised, while the second leg at Craven Cottage on Monday 7th April, 7.45pm is live on ITV4.
Travelling by Bus
- There will be a special F1 Bus Service from Garrard Street Bus Station, the first journey is 5.45pm from the Bus Station to the Stadium. The last bus will leave the stadium 40 minutes after the final whistle, please note that there will be no extra time or penalties as this is the first of two legs.
- The GreenWave bus service will operate prior to the match from Station Road, but not after the match other than from Costco in Green Park.
- Check out the Reading Buses Smartphone App – just search MyBusReading.
Travel by Car
- Parking will be free of charge at Madejski Stadium.
- Directions to the stadium can be found by clicking here.
Tickets and Entry
- As per FA rules, entry is £3 for adults and £1 for concessions.
- To avoid queues on the night, tickets are available in advance online at readingfcdirect.co.uk or over the phone by calling 0844 249 1871.
- Gates open from 6pm on the evening, and seating is unreserved in the East Stand, enter via Gates 7 and 8.
Before the game!
- It's not just football on offer either - you'll get the chance to meet some of the first team players, who will be taking part in a signing session in the Megastore on that night, with that set to take place from approximately 5.45pm - 6.30pm.
- The Fun Zone will also be open from 5pm inside the North Stand, plenty of fun to be had for youngsters coming to the game.
- The Megastore will be open on the evening up until kick off, which is 7pm.