Thursday 5th and Friday 6th June
|- Call 0844 249 1871
- Renew or buy online at readingfcdirect.co.uk
- Or visit Ticket Office in person.
Secure your Season Ticket for 2014/15.
- As mentioned already, this period will be extremely busy and in order to try and secure the seats you are hoping to move into, the Ticket Office staff will need to try and complete the transaction as quickly as possible to prevent other supporters selecting the same seats.
- If you are moving from the West Upper stand to another stand then you will be refunded the difference. Those paying through finance will be sent a new contract by Zebra Finance.
- There is no charge to move your seat unless of course you move into the West Upper Stand from another stand. Those paying through finance will need to pay the additional amount on the day.
- If you are unable to confirm all of these details you will need a letter/email of authority from that season ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak to the Ticket Office themselves.
Customer Number, Full Name, Address, Post Code & Date of Birth.
- If you wish to move a fellow season ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details:
- If you wish to add season tickets as a result of a seat move - ie if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three - this can of course be done on Thursday and Friday.
- In order to move your seat you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
Please note that:
If you wish to move you can visit the Ticket Office in person or phone 0844 249 1871 to pick your new seat(s). It will also not be possible to go inside the stadium to view the seat. This process cannot be done online and there are more details below about the information you need to hand when speaking to the Ticket Office.
Please note seats will be made available on a first come first served basis and the Ticket Office is expected to be extremely busy with a large number of people wishing to move seats so supporters’ co-operation and patience will be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we are also expecting there to be limited availability in the central areas of all stands.
If the seat you are hoping to move into is held by an existing season ticket holder, then the earliest opportunity you will be able to see if it has become available will be Thursday 5th June.
2013-14 Season Ticket holders will have until 5pm on Friday 30th May to secure the renewal rate and their existing seat. If an alternative seat is available before this date then you are welcome to move.
From 9am-5pm on both Thursday 5th June and Friday 6th June, we will be holding a movers period to allow existing season ticket holders to pick a new seat. Movers Period for existing season tickets renewing for 2014/15