Welcome the boys back with a #wallofcolourReading's season is underway after Saturday's enthralling opener at Wigan Athletic - and now the Sky Bet Championship is ready to return to Madejski Stadium!
To celebrate we're asking supporters to paint the town blue and white for the visit of Ipswich Town this Saturday.
In support of the Football League's #WallofColour campaign, Royals fans are urged to wear our famous colours as Nigel Adkins' men take on the Tractor Boys (kick off 3pm). There are a number of ways to get involved!
• Download our special poster here. Alternatively pick up a copy of the Reading Post for a double page version! Display it at home, in your car or in the office - and tweet us using #MyTownMyClub
• Get dressed up in blue and white for Saturday's game. Wigs, jester hats and face paint are available in the Megastore - whilst a face painter will also be stationed at the Fun Zone outside the North Stand for the game.
• Welcome Nigel Adkins' men onto the field with a 'Sea of Scarves' before kick-off.
• This week, fans are also encouraged to take part in #Shirt2Work – support the Football League’s nominated charity by wearing their Royals shirt to work and making a £2 donation here.
• Send us your photos via our Twitter,Facebook or Instagram pages.
Tickets for the game are available by calling 0118 968 1313, visiting readingfcdirect.co.uk or coming down to the Megastore in person.
Get involved in the build up for Saturday's game by joining in with the chat below!