Fantastic chance to visit Hogwood
In an exclusive competition, just for Young Royals, five Young fans could win the chance to visit the Reading FC training ground and watch the first team in action!
The young fans will be invited to watch the Royals stars being put through their paces before meeting the players for photos and autographs...to be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question correctly:
What nationality is Royals star Royston Drenthe?
Send your answer along with your full name, customer number, address, telephone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively post your entry to: Young Royals Training Ground Visit Competition, Reading Football Club, Madejski Stadium, Junction 11 M4, Reading, Berkshire RG2 0FL.
Not a member yet? Click here to find out how you can join. Visit the Ticket Office, Megastore or call 0844 249 1871 to sign up or renew for just £10. Membership is valid until your 17th birthday. Please note all 16 and under Season Ticket holders receive automatic free Young Royals membership.
The closing date is Monday 3rd February 2014 at 12pm.
1. Entrants must be a registered Young Royals member.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3. Entrants must obtain permission from their parent/guardian before entering.
4. The prize-winners will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries, and contacted by Reading FC. Only the winners will be contacted personally. Only one parent or guardian will be able to attend with the Young Royal.
5. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
6. There will be no cash alternatives.
7. Reading FC does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Entrants must supply full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
9. Reading FC reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.