Following the success of our ‘Win a Player Visit’ competition last season we are delighted to announce another very lucky Young Royal could win the chance to welcome a member of the Royals first team to their school!
Last season, Hayden Price was selected as our lucky winner and he welcomed star ‘keeper Alex McCarthy to his class at New Scotland Hill Primary School in Sandhurst. McCarthy spent time chatting to the youngsters before posing for photos and signing lots of autographs.
To enter this awesome competition simply share why you would like to invite a Royals star to meet you and your school pals. Perhaps tell us why you are such a big fan and what it would mean to you to have the chance to introduce a player to your classmates.
The player visit will include a question and answer session with the winner and their classmates invited to put their questions to the Royals star before he sign autographs and poses for photos.
We had an extremely positive response for the last competition so good luck to all entrants.
Please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Young Royals Competition, Reading Football Club, Madejski Stadium, Junction 11 M4, Reading, Berkshire RG2 0FL.
Please ensure your school is able to accommodate a player visit and media presence before entering the competition.
Terms and conditions
1. All entrants must be current members of the Young Royals, Reading Football Club’s ofﬁcial junior supporters club.
2. Closing date for entries is 12pm on Friday 7th February 2014.
3. All entrants must ensure their school are happy to accommodate a player visit and allow media access.
4. The date and time of the visit is subject to agreement with Reading Football Club.
5. The visit will last no longer than one hour and will include a question and answer session, followed by the opportunity for some autographs and photographs.
6. Reading Football Club may announce the winner on their website.
7. The school and the winners may be asked to participate media/PR opportunities. Participation could be in the form of on/ofﬂine media photographs, interviews or broadcast appearances.
8. Reading Football Club have the right to withdraw the competition, change dates/times, at any stage of this competition.
9. The information contained in all promotional materials and websites is accurate at the time of being published.
10. Reading Football Club cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
11. There is no cash alternative or equivalent to the prizes (or any part thereof).
12. Entry into this competition deems acknowledgement and acceptance of all parts of these terms and conditions and other requirements and features of the competition.