Key info for both competitionsLast week was a memorable one for Reading's youth teams, as our under-18s progressed to the FA Youth Cup semi-finals for the first time in their history while the under-21s reached the Barclays Premier League final in the first year of the new competition.
- After that dramatic victory penalty shoot-out victory over Liverpool, David Dodds' men can now look forward to the FA Youth Cup semi-finals against Fulham.
- The Cottagers beat Huddersfield 2-1 on Tuesday evening to secure a place in the last four to play the Royals.
- The semi-finals will be played over two legs, home and away. The final would also be played over two legs.
- The two games must be played at the home stadiums of the clubs, and details of dates will be confirmed in due course.
- ITV4 will be covering both semi-finals and the final of the Youth Cup.
- After a deserved 3-1 extra-time win over Arsenal at Boreham Wood last Saturday, Martin Kuhl's men can now look forward to the final against either Manchester City or Burnley.
- City host the Clarets on the 1st of April for a place in the last stage against Reading.
- The final will be played over two legs, home and away and must be played at the home stadiums.
- The two games must be played between 31st March and 14th April, with exact details to be confirmed in due course.