Taster Session coming soonNot in education, training or employment? Need some support?
If you are aged 16-25, living in Berkshire and into football but out of work then Get Started with The Prince’s Trust and Reading Football Club and achieve your goals.
Join their FREE football programme where you can:
* Learn coaching skills from a professional football club
* Gain a FA Level 1 Award in Coaching Football, the first step towards becoming a recognised football coach
* Receive training in Emergency First Aid and Safeguarding
* Meet new people, build confidence, improve your communication and teamwork skills
* Get six months support after the programme to help you into education, training or employment
Travel costs reimbursed and lunch provided for the duration of the programme Interested?
For more information and to be invited to our Taster Session on Tuesday, 7th October 2014, please contact Shirley Eastwood on 07909 545004 or text “FOOTBALL” to the same number. Alternatively email email@example.com.
This programme runs from 13th to 17th October 2014 at the Madejski Stadium, Reading. A half day Outcomes session is on 20th October 2014.