Royals prices on downward curveTicket prices at Reading FC continue to be on a downward curve as the Royals make a commitment to a fair ticketing policy.
Upon today's #priceoffootball release, key points to note about the Royals' pricing policy are:
- Adult season ticket prices have not been raised since 2008.
- Children's season ticket prices were reduced to just £99 this summer.
- Four-game ticket bundles were launched to help lower the cost for non-season ticket holders.
- New family ticket packages have been introduced to attract as many families as possible.
- Approaching 15,000 tickets per season are distributed through our school and group ticketing schemes.
In addition, the club prides itself on making Madejski Stadium an attractive place to watch football, with recent additions for both adults and families, such as the West Berks Brewery tent, our very popular Royals Fun Zone and much more besides.
Indeed, the Reading FC matchday experience helped us retain the Football League's Family Excellence award, and in turn our supporters are among the very best behaved in the country, as shown by recent police statistics.
And on the pitch the entertainment this season has been top drawer - we are the joint third highest scorers in the Sky Bet Championship and have scored nine goals in our last three fixtures at Madejski Stadium.