Royals return to actionReading vs Fulham
Saturday 13th September, 3pm
Sky Bet Championship
A good crowd is expected for this Saturday's clash with Fulham at Madejski Stadium, as the end of the international break signals the return of Championship action.
An attendance above 17,500 is predicted - which would be more than Reading's three previous home fixtures this season, making it the biggest home crowd of the campaign so far.
With around 2,700 travelling Cottagers fans, a vibrant atmosphere is anticipated - whilst Glenn Murray could also make his Reading debut.
To buy now book online at www.readingfcdirect.co.uk, come down in person or call 0118 968 1313.
|Lower West, East, South & North||Member Advance||Non-member Advance||Matchday|
|Concessions (17-21 or 65 and over)||£17
|16 and Under
|Concessions (17-21 or 65 and over)||£22
|16 and Under
Further selling info
- Matchday prices come into effect from three hours prior to kick-off and apply for all purchases.
- If you are a member card holder, your ticket will load on to your access card in the usual way. If you are not yet a member, please visit our membership page to find out about the benefits of joining.
- Supporters who have not renewed their 2013/14 Season Tickets are encouraged to contact the Ticket Office to claim their free Member Card and benefit from member prices.
- Reading FC Ticket Office do not charge any additional booking fee or postage cost unless stated otherwise.
- South Stand is not yet open for sale, but may be opened at a later date for each fixture.
- For further ticket & membership information please visit our Home ticket FAQ page. Alternatively please do not hesitate to give the Ticket Office a call on 0118 968 1313 and we will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.
- Any paper tickets purchased before the below cut off dates will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
- Fulham last post: 3pm Thursday 11th September.