Sunday's draw in numbersA statistical look at Sunday's 3-3 draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Only two sides (Watford and Nottingham Forest on 12) have scored more league goals at home than the Royals this season. Nigel Adkins' side have found the net 11 times at Madejski Stadium in the league - and 14 times in all competitions.
- The Royals have now scored three goals in four of their six home games this season
- Reading had 12 shots on Sunday afternoon - five on target.
- Prior to Sunday's clash - Wolves had only conceded three goals in total in their first eight Championship fixtures
- Reading are now unbeaten in their last five clashes with Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Oliver Norwood completed 45 passes throughout the afternoon
- Glenn Murray now has 34 goals in his last 49 matches in the Sky Bet Championship
- Only two players in the Sky Bet Championship have made more tackles than Michael Hector this season.