Switch your seat
|Secure your Season Ticket for 2015/16.|
- Call 0118 968 1313
- Buy online at readingfcdirect.co.uk
- Or visit Ticket Office in person.
Existing Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to move their seats for the 2015/16 season from 9am on Wednesday 3rd June.
Seats will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis and the Madejski Stadium Ticket Office anticipates being extremely busy on Wednesday.
Seating in the central areas of all stands is expected to be limited, so supporters wishing to move closer to the halfway line or behind the goal are advised to act fast.
Fans wishing to move their seat, should either visit the Ticket Office in person or call 0118 968 1313. A seat move cannot be processed online. Those coming to the stadium should note that it will not be possible to enter the bowl to view a specific seat.
Fans should also be aware of the following information:
- In order to move your seat you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
- If you wish to add season tickets as a result of a seat move - ie if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three - this can of course be done from 9am Wednesday.
- If you wish to move a fellow season ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details: Customer Number, Full Name, Address, Post Code & Date of Birth.
- If you are unable to confirm all of these details you will need a letter/email of authority from that season ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak to the Ticket Office themselves.
- There is no charge to move your seat unless of course you move into the West Upper Stand from another stand. Those paying through finance will need to pay the additional amount on the day.
- If you are moving from the West Upper stand to another stand then you will be refunded the difference. Those paying through finance will be sent a new contract by Zebra Finance.
- As mentioned already, this period will be extremely busy and in order to try and secure the seats you are hoping to move into, the Ticket Office staff will need to try and complete the transaction as quickly as possible to prevent other supporters selecting the same seats.