Almost 31,000 soldAlmost 31,000 tickets have now been sold to Reading fans for this Saturday’s FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal.
A selection of seats are still available for Royals supporters to purchase should they meet the current selling criteria for one of the biggest games in the club's history.
All Reading fans with 10 or more Royalty Points, and all season ticket holders, can buy up to three tickets: one for themselves and two additional seats. Fans with 10-49 points can buy on the phone 0118 968 1313, or in person at the Madejski Stadium ticket office - but not online.
Fans with 50+ points, and season ticket holders, can buy online at www.readingfcdirect.co.uk, on the phone 0118 968 1313 or in person at the Madejski Stadium ticket office.
Please check below for the latest updates. Click here for the ticket office opening hours. For a guide to the day at Wembley, including travel and local pubs – click here.
• Most tickets have now been posted. The last post will be at 3pm on Wednesday 15th April, seats purchased after this time must be collected in person.
• Supporters who have not received their tickets in the post by this Thursday are urged to contact the ticket office on 0118 968 1313.
• Two blocks in the red section are available after a series of returns. There is very limited availability in the blue and yellow sections.
• Tickets will NOT be available online after 3pm on Wednesday 15th April. After this point seats must be purchased in person or over the phone.
• Tickets go off sale at 12pm on Friday 17th April. They will NOT be available on the day.
• Tickets can be collected from Madejski Stadium until 12pm on Saturday. Where possible fans are encouraged to pick up their tickets from there, rather than at Wembley Stadium itself.
• If needed tickets can be collected from Wembley Stadium. Supporters should head to the East Stand Ticket Office - this will be open from 1pm. Fans will need to show ID and tickets need to be collected at least an hour before kick off. It will be signposted 'Reading Ticket Office’ and located next to the Stadium store. For a map click here. Those who have misplaced tickets, or have duplicate tickets to pick up, should do so from Wembley Stadium.