Get your tickets nowA number of Reading’s first team could come up against some familiar faces when Nottingham Forest visit Madejski Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Chris Gunter, Garath McCleary, Simon Cox, Nathaniel Chalobah and Jamie Mackie have all donned Forest red in recent seasons, with the latter trio all representing the Midlands club in this fixture last season.
Mackie, currently on loan at the Royals, is ineligible to play this weekend but the remaining four, who clocked up 228 Forest appearances between them, could all line up against their former side.
Michail Antonio, meanwhile, makes his return to the Madejski Stadium. The now 24-year-old was brought to Berkshrie by Steve Coppell in 2008, making his debut under Brendan Rodgers a year later. The lively winger has hit 11 goals this season.
Tickets for Saturday’s fixture remain on general sale, with advanced prices available up until three hours before kick-off. Reading slipped up and Huddersfield in midweek but have won their previous five Saturday matches, so should go into the game in confident mood.
Last season, Stephen Kelly nodded home a stoppage-time equaliser to cancel out former Royal Greg Halford’s opener as both sides shared the spoils.
|Lower West, East, South & North||Member Advance||Non-member Advance||Matchday|
|Concessions (17-21 or 65 and over)||£17
|16 and Under
|Concessions (17-21 or 65 and over)||£22
|16 and Under
- Matchday prices come into effect from three hours prior to kick-off and stand for all purchases.
- Please note, regular checks are made of concession ticket usage at the turnstiles. Any supporters purchasing age related concession prices are advised to bring a form of identification with them to the match. Staff may challenge anyone considered not to be a genuine concession and request proof of age. Anyone found trying to gain entry using a ticket with an incorrect price band will be required to purchase another ticket at full match day adult rate.
If you are member card holder, your ticket will load on to your access card in the usual way. If you are not yet a member, please visit our membership page to find out about the benefits of joining.
- Any paper tickets purchased before the below cut off dates will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
- Last post: 3pm Thursday 26th February 2015
- Reading FC Ticket Office do not charge any additional booking fee or postage cost unless stated otherwise.
- South Stand is not yet open, but may be opened at a later date for each fixture.
- For further ticket & membership information please visit our Home tickets FAQ page.
- Alternatively please do not hesitate to give the Ticket Office a call on 0118 968 1313 and we will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.