Seats available for FA Cup replay
The club has important updated ticketing details for our FA Cup replay with Bradford:
- Tickets are back on general sale to all supporters now - visit in person, phone 0118 968 1313 or go to www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
- Special extended opening hours until 8pm on Wednesday.
- Hospitality packages remain on sale - contact 0118 968 1010 or email@example.com to book, more details below.
Bradford have taken the entire South Stand for their allocation of tickets.
How to book
You can phone 0118 968 1313 or visit the Ticket Office in person.
To buy online, go to www.readingfcdirect.co.uk, then login. Go to the Bradford game under Tickets, then click Choose Seats and you can proceed to Checkout.
Places in hospitality are still available but are selling fast! To book, please call the Reading FC Hospitality team on 0118 968 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Match ticket prices
Both clubs have agreed what we believe are very reasonable ticket prices, the same as the initial tie:
|Age Category||Advance Price||Matchday Price|
|65s and Over
|16 and under
- RESERVED SEATING & same prices in all stands
- Season Ticket holders who purchased their usual seat for this game will have their card loaded. If they purchased a different seat then a paper ticket will be printed.
- Member Card holders who purchasde for this game will have their card loaded.
- Disabled Supporters who require a helper ticket are unable to purchase online and will need to contact the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 or our Disabled Liaison Officer Stacie Browning on 0118 968 1017.
- Any paper tickets purchased before 3pm on Friday 13th March 2015 will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
- Supporters are encouraged to purchase in advance to benefit from the advanced price and avoid matchday queues.
- Match day prices apply from 3 hours before kick off.
- Reading FC Ticket Office do not charge any additional booking fee or postage cost unless stated otherwise.
- Please note, regular checks are made of concession ticket usage at the turnstiles. Any supporters purchasing age related concession prices are advised to bring a form of identification with them to the match. Staff may challenge anyone considered not to be a genuine concession and request proof of age. Anyone found trying to gain entry using a ticket with an incorrect price band will be required to purchase another ticket at full match day adult rate.
- For further ticket and membership information please visit our Home ticket FAQ page here
- Alternatively please do not hesitate to give the Ticket Office a call on 0118 968 1313 and we will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.