Pre-match coaching experience goes down a stormOn Saturday, Reading Football Club launched the very first Royals Coaching Experience, giving youngsters the opportunity to take part in a pre-match coaching session on site before attending the match at Madejski Stadium. The Reading FC Community Trust’s FA-qualified coaches conducted the session at the club’s Academy 4G Pitch, with local junior club Wokingham & Emmbrook FC taking part in the first session.
The group benefited from a professionally delivered coaching session by the full-time coaches who tailor their coaching style to your team’s needs. It doesn’t matter whether it’s shooting, passing or individual skill improvement, we can build a session around you!
After a thoroughly enjoyable kick-about at the training centre, the team headed over to Madejski Stadium to take their seats, tuck into their Kingsley Lunch Bag and soak up the atmosphere as the Royals beat high-flying Middlesbrough in a thrilling encounter.
John Clarke, Wokingham & Emmbrook U10s coach, said: “The feedback from the parents was extremely positive. All the boys really enjoyed the day and were buzzing after the match.”
The full experience includes:
• 50 matchday tickets for your group, parents & siblings to enjoy the match!
• Up to 25 places to take part in the coaching session with a Royals Community Coach (extra places available at additional cost)
• Squad photograph and club information included in the matchday programme
• Complimentary minibus/coach parking
• Priority pitchside seating for the group
• Kingsley Lunch Bag for every participant in the coaching session
If you are interested in giving your football team a day out they will never forget and a first rate coaching experience, then please contact Joshua Pilsbury on 0118 968 1067 or email at JPilsbury@readingfc.co.uk of the Group & Events Department for all matchday experiences and availability inquiries.