A date for your diary: Wednesday 27th JulyMake sure you join us on Wednesday 27th July for our annual Open Day at Madejski Stadium. It is an event not to be missed!
With a little help from the first team players, we plan to reveal our brand new home and away kits for 2016-17 at the start of this very special Open Day occasion - and there is so much happening on the day to interest all Royals fans...
Official 2016-17 Kit Launch
• Fans will have the chance to see our brand new Puma home, away and goalkeeper kits for the very first time as they are officially unveiled on the day!
• Make sure you are in your seats just before 10am to see the new strips in full.
• And you can be one of the first to get your hands on the 2016-17 kits as they are made available to purchase for the very first time in the Megastore from 10.30am - just after they have been officially unveiled inside the stadium!
• Doors will open from 9.30am and the event will run until approximately 2.30pm
• The kit is due to be revealed for the first time by members of our first team at 10am inside the stadium bowl.
• Watch the first team train on the Madejski Stadium pitch from approximately 10.30am for around an hour.
• From approximately 1.30pm – 2.30pm, players will be based at the Ticket Office to meet fans purchasing tickets, in the megastore and at the Royals Fun Zone (subject to favorable weather) to meet fans, sign autographs and pose for photos. Why not pick up a new shirt and bring it along for the players to sign on the day!
• Plus, Co-Chairman, Sir John Madejski, will also be visiting the Megastore to meet fans for photos and autographs from around 1.30pm
• Admission is FREE so please bring along your friends and family – the more the merrier!
• Watch training from the West Lower Stand (access via the large blue doors to the right of the Megastore)
• The Royals Fun Zone will be located outside the megastore, where there will be a range of football games and a face painter!
• Kingsley and Queensley will be prowling around the stadium, to meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs throughout the day!
Win the chance to attend an exclusive signing session with the first team!
• In addition to the various signing sessions positioned around the stadium, the majority of the first team squad will be meeting Royals fans at an exclusive signing session in one of our hospitality suites.
• For your chance to attend this exclusive signing session, simply enter using the form below. Thank you to everyone who has already registered their interest.
• Places are limited and please note that the closing date for registering is 12pm on Wednesday 20th July 2016.
Food and Drink
• Visit the kiosk on the West Lower Stand to pick up breakfast on arrival! We’re offering bacon and egg rolls to kick start the day, followed by a whole host of tasty lunchtime treats!
• And Kingsley lunch bags, packed full of goodies, will be available for just £5. All available while stocks last! And Kingsley lunch bags, packed full of goodies, will be available for just £5. These can be pre-ordered, simply click here
They will be available to collect on the day at the West North concoourse kiosk, by G8. All available while stocks last
• As a special offer, non-season ticket holders and those without a member card can all sign up for complimentary membership on the day - enabling them to purchase match tickets for Madejski Stadium at a reduced rate for all the Royals' home games.
• Simply visit the Ticket Office on the day to find out more and collect a member card! Why not visit the Megastore at around 1.30pm to pick up your free membership from a Royals star in fact! !
• Visit the STAR base on the day – they will be taking travel bookings for the first two away games of the season...to Molineux and St James' Park!
• Parking is available on site at the stadium, free of charge in the Red Car Park and on a first come first served basis
• Greenwave buses will be running to and from the stadium to Reading Station. A buggy Park will be located on the West Lower concourse.
Please note those aged 12 or under must be accompanied by an adult. For any questions or queries about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.