Your chance to change seat at Madejski StadiumWe’re pleased to announce that as of 9am this morning (Wednesday), the Movers Period is now open – allowing renewing Season Ticket holders to change their existing seat for the 2016/17 season!
At 5pm on Friday, when the renewal period closed, we were pleased to report that sales were up compared to the same period in 2015. So we want to pass another big ‘thank you’ to all who have renewed for the new campaign!
During the Movers Period, please note that seats will be made available on a first come, first served basis and the Ticket Office is expected to be extremely busy with a large number of people wishing to move seats, so supporters’ co-operation and patience will be very much appreciated.
Furthermore, we are also naturally expecting there to be limited availability in the central areas of all stands.
If you wish to move, you can visit the Ticket Office in person at Madejski Stadium or call us on 0118 968 1313 to pick your new seat(s).
This process cannot be done online. And please note, it will also not be possible for supporters to go inside the stadium bowl to view the seat.
Before contacting the Ticket Office, please note the following…
• In order to move your seat, you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
• If you wish to add Season Tickets as a result of a seat move – eg. if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three, this can be processed from 9am on Wednesday.
• If you wish to move a fellow Season Ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details, including customer number, full name, address, postcode and date of birth. Please be sure to have all the information to hand before you call or visit the Ticket Office.
• If you are unable to confirm all of the details above, you will need a letter/email of authority from that season ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak directly to the Ticket Office themselves.
• There is no charge to move your seat, unless of course you intend to move into a more expensive area within the stadium. Those paying through the Zebra Finance scheme will need to pay the additional amount on the day of purchase.
• If you are moving from the Upper West stand to another lower-priced stand, you will be refunded the difference. Those paying through finance will be sent a new contract by Zebra Finance.
Season Tickets for 2016/17 are currently available to purchase to all, either in person or by calling the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313. And supporters will be able to purchase Season Tickets online once more from 9am tomorrow (Thursday 9th June).
Your PURL – royalsmoments.co.uk – remains active for those who have renewed to log into to review their seat details. This is also the place you can upload images for our Fan Wall and the only way to refer a friend for a Season Ticket this season using our new Referral Scheme. However, no Season Ticket purchase or move can be done via your PURL as this feature was set up for season ticket renewals only.
As mentioned, this period will be extremely busy and in order to try and secure the seats you are hoping to move into, the Ticket Office staff will need to try and complete the transaction as quickly as possible to prevent other supporters selecting the same seats.
However our staff will be more than happy to give fans any further information they require and will be available to talk you through the process over the phone or in person.