How to change your seats to suit your needs
Thank you to all supporters who renewed their Season Tickets before Friday’s 5pm deadline.
Season Tickets for 2016-17 are currently available to purchase to all, either in person or by calling the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313. And supporters will be able to purchase Season Tickets online once more from 9am on Thursday 9th June.
Firstly, from 9am on Wednesday 8th June, existing season ticket holders will have the opportunity to move their existing seat for the 2016-17 season.
Please note seats will be made available on a first come, first served basis and the Ticket Office is expected to be extremely busy with a large number of people wishing to move seats, so supporters’ co-operation and patience will be very much appreciated.
Furthermore, we are also naturally expecting there to be limited availability in the central areas of all stands.
If you wish to move, you can visit the Ticket Office in person at Madejski Stadium or call us on 0118 968 1313 to pick your new seat(s).
This process cannot be done online. And please note, it will also not be possible for supporters to go inside the stadium bowl to view the seat.
Ahead of Wednesday’s Movers Period please be reminded that…
- In order to move your seat, you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
- If you wish to add season tickets as a result of a seat move - ie if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three, this can of course be processed from 9am on Wednesday.
- If you wish to move a fellow season ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details, including customer number, full name, address, post code and date of birth. Please be sure to have all the information to hand before you call or visit the Ticket Office.
- If you are unable to confirm all of the details above, you will need a letter/email of authority from that season ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak directly to the Ticket Office themselves.
- There is no charge to move your seat, unless of course you intend to move into a more expensive area within the stadium. Those paying through the Zebra Finance scheme will need to pay the additional amount on the day of purchase.
- If you are moving from the Upper West stand to another lower priced stand, you will be refunded the difference. Those paying through finance will be sent a new contract by Zebra Finance.
Your PURL – royalsmoments.co.uk – remains active for those who have renewed to log into to review their seat details. This is also the place you can upload images for our Fan Wall and the only way to refer a friend for a Season Ticket this season using our new Referral Scheme. However, no Season Ticket purchase or move can be done via your PURL as this feature was set up for season ticket renewals only.
As mentioned, this period will be extremely busy and in order to try and secure the seats you are hoping to move into, the Ticket Office staff will need to try and complete the transaction as quickly as possible to prevent other supporters selecting the same seats.
However our staff will be more than happy to give fans any further information they require and will be available to talk you through the process over the phone or in person.