Sign up family and friends…After a successful Referral Scheme campaign for 2016/17 Season Tickets over the summer, we are delighted to confirm the return of the scheme for 2016/17 Half Season Tickets this winter!
As well as the satisfaction of seeing a fuller Madejski Stadium, Season Ticket holders who successfully refer a friend or family member to purchase a Half Season Ticket this campaign will be rewarded with a cash referral bonus.
Across the summer we received a strong uptake of supporters referring their peers to buy, and we were delighted to be able to welcome some new faces to Madejski Stadium as a result.
Long standing Season Ticket holder Paul Smith, pictured above, was the loyal Royal who referred the most fans – with four more supporters committing to a season of cheering on their team in 2016/17!
As well as a £70 cash referral bonus, we wanted to say an extra special thanks to Paul for going above and beyond for his club. That’s why we invited Paul and his four referred Royals into the 1871 Suite to enjoy Hospitality at Saturday’s match with Nottingham Forest!
By referring a supporter, you could earn the following bonuses:
• Adult referral: £15
• 65 & Over referral: £10
• Age 8-24 referral: £5
(Please note, there will be no bonus for free 7 & Under Half Season Tickets.)
So what are you waiting for? Refer your fellow fans and earn cash with the Royals! To refer a supporter simply fill out the below form, and if you are eligible you will receive your bonus in the New Year. Full Half Season Ticket information can be found by clicking here.
Please note, referrals are subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. A referral can only be made by an existing 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder for someone who does not own a 2016/17 Season Ticket
2. Referrals can only be made by filling out the Referral Scheme form above
3. The deadline for referring fans is 5pm on Monday 19th December 2016
4. No money will be paid for any 7 & Under referrals
5. Ticket Office staff will contact referred supporters to confirm the Half Season Ticket purchase
6. If the referral is successful, the referrer will be emailed with details of how to claim their payment in the New Year
7. There is no limit on the amount of referrals that can be made by each existing 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder
8. The referral scheme can be withdrawn at any stage
9. If a new customer has been referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided Reading FC with contact details will be rewarded
10. The referral fee will be awarded to the referrer on full payment to Reading FC by the new customer
11. The customer referral scheme is not open to Reading FC staff
12. In the event of any disputes regarding any referrals the decision of Reading FC is final and cannot be challenged