There are few better ways to get closer to the Royals than a tour of our home.
And we’re delighted to be opening our doors again to our supporters in August for our latest batch of Madejski Stadium tours!
Our stadium tours offer a unique, behind-the-scenes experience with full access to the heart of the club’s activity.
The tour, revamped for the 2017/18 campaign, takes supporters on a route from the players' changing rooms to the directors' lounge - and in our trophy room, you can relive some of the defining moments in our history such as our two Championship titles and our Simod Cup victory.
And to top it off, our fans will receive a 10% off voucher to be used in our Megastore!
Latest tour dates
- Sunday 25th March 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 25th March 1pm-2:30pm
- Sunday 8th April 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 8th April 1pm-2:30pm
- Sunday 22nd April 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 22nd April 1pm-2:30pm
A Madejski Stadium tour includes...
- Relive some of the most defining moments in the club’s history
- Kick back and relax in the players’ lounge
- Get up close with the replica of the Championship Winners trophy.
- Enjoy the stadiums amazing view from the Directors Lounge
- Follow in the footsteps of your Royals heroes, by taking your place in the dressing room
- Venture onto the pitch side to view the hallowed turf
- Find out everything about the club you love.
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for the Megastore
- Behind the scenes experience at the Madejski Stadium
|Age category||Public||Season Ticket holders||Group rates*|
|65 & Over||£10||£8||£8|
|17 & Under||£7||£5||£5|
*Groups must book directly through Oliver Waterhouse; please ring 0118 968 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
Contact the Ticket Office in the following ways...
Ring: 0118 968 1313
In person: At Madejski Stadium, during our opening hours
Online: Click here
Groups of 10 or more should contact Oliver Waterhouse to get group rates (see above).
Tours must by booked by 3pm on the Friday before the tour date.
Please meet your tour guide outside the Megastore no later than 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Each tour will last approximately an hour and a half.
Click here to see our Stadium Tour FAQs.
All tours are subject to room and access availability, which will be confirmed before you book the tour by a Reading FC representative.
For more information, please contact the Groups & Events department by calling 0118 968 1103 or emailing email@example.com