Following the success and high demand of the original fan wall we opened it up to our Season Ticket holders again ahead of the 2017/18 campaign!
The entries came flooding in and now adorn the walls of the tunnel giving the players that final push before they step out onto the pitch.
Our photographers grabbed some snaps ahead of our recent 2-0 victory over Gillingham - check them out in the gallery above!
The players will be walking down the tunnel in league action for the first time this Saturday against Fulham - click here to get your tickets and support the Royals!
You can browse the Fan Wall in person and try spot your submission on a Madejsi Stadium Tour!
We have just six spaces left for our tour on Sunday 20th August - to book please contact Oliver Waterhouse on 0118 968 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadium Tour details
Reading Football Club are proud to offer a unique behind the scenes experience at Madejski Stadium, giving you full access to the heart of the club's activity!
Experiences are what memories are made of, so treat yourself or your loved ones today and receive access to all of the below.
Madejski Stadium Tour includes:
- Relive some of the most defining moments in the club's history
- Kick back and relax in the Players’ Lounge
- Get up close with the replica of the Championship Winner's trophy
- Enjoy the stadium's amazing view from the Directors' Lounge
- Follow in the footsteps of your Royals heroes, by taking your place in the dressing room
- Venture onto the pitch side to view the hallowed turf
- Find out everything about the club you love
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for the Megastore
- Behind the scenes experience at the Madejski Stadium
|Age category||General||Season Ticket holders||Group rates (10+)|
|65 & Over||£10||£8||£8|
|17 & Under||£6||£4||£4|
|12 & Under||£4||£3||£3|
How to book
Contact the Ticket Office in the following ways...
Ring: 0118 968 1313 - Option 3
In person: At Madejski Stadium, during our opening hours
Online: Click here
Tours must by booked by 3pm on the Friday before the tour date.
Please meet your tour guide outside the Megastore no later than 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Each tour will last approximately an hour and a half.
Click here to see our Stadium Tour FAQs.
All tours are subject to room and access availability, which will be confirmed before you book the tour by a Reading FC representative.
For more information, please contact Jess Hammant-Cracknell by phoning 0118 968 1313 - Option 3 or emailing email@example.com.