Until 12 noon on Friday we're offering some fantastic rewards to our loyal supporters check them out below or head directly to rewards.readingfcdirect.co.uk to bid, buy or win!
Royals Rewards is a brand new scheme designed to reward the Royals’ most loyal fans – our Season Ticket holders. Exclusive to fans who have committed to backing Jaap Stam’s men in 2017/18, the programme will give fans the opportunity to accrue Royals Rewards points by taking part in a variety of actions – both at Madejski Stadium and on non-matchdays.
The points saved up can then be redeemed on a whole host of exciting products and experiences courtesy of Reading Football Club and its partners.
Currently, you will be able to find the following rewards available on your portal:
- Supporters can get their hands on 2 places in 1871 Hospitality for our Carabao Cup match with Swansea City on September 19th for 1,500 Royals Rewards points. There are 3 pairs of tickets available for what has proved to be a popular reward so far this campaign, so act fast to avoid disappointment!
- Supporters can now bid on two unique items – the very first home and away shirts that Sone Aluko signed as a Royal! These shirts are the exact same ones that featured heavily in the imagery of Sone signing, and were signed not long after the man himself put pen to paper on his contract!
- We have a whole host of Prize Draws coming to a close in the next week, so make sure you get hold of your tickets before the draws are made!
- Win a pair of match worn boots – 50 points per ticket – deadline 12 noon Friday 1st September
- Win four places on a Stadium Tour – 20 points per ticket – deadline 12 noon Friday 1st September
- Win two tickets to a home league match in 2017/18 – 10 points per ticket – deadline 12 noon Friday 1st September
- Win a place in the 2017/18 First Team photo – 50 points per ticket – deadline 12 noon Friday 1st September
- Win a pair of tickets in Royals Hospitality for Swansea City – 10 points per ticket – deadline 12 noon Friday 8th September
To login to your Royals Rewards portal please visit rewards.readingfcdirect.co.uk and enter your Reading FC Direct email address and password. If you are unsure what your password is, please follow these steps:
1. Visit readingfcdirect.co.uk
2. Click login
3. Click forgotten password
4. Fill out your details
5. Await password reset instructions to arrive in your inbox
If this doesn’t work, it’s likely that you have an out of date email address on your account. To correct this, please call the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you keep your eyes on Royals Rewards throughout the season for your chance to win a whole host of exciting items and experiences, and good luck!