In less than a month’s time, the law is changing. And that means that if you want to keep receiving communication from Reading FC, you’ll need to ensure that you’re opted in!
By ensuring that you are opted in to hear from us, you’ll be the first to know about:
- Club signings in the transfer window
- Exclusive competitions
- Ticket availability for all the big games
- Selection news about the first team, and updates on the progression of the Academy
- Important changes to fixture information, such as changes to kick-off dates or times
- Special offers from our partners that are exclusive to Royals fans
We’ve also added two new preferences, so you can keep up to date with the latest news from Reading FC Women and also receive details of the great work undertaken by our Community Trust.
If you’re already opted in and receiving information from us – and you’re happy for that to continue – then you don’t need to do anything else!
And you can hit the link below to check out your own communication preferences on Reading FC Direct. You will need to login using your Member ID and password, if you are unsure what these please contact the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313, or email email@example.com!