The festive period is so often about food. But why would you choose to slave over a pan of brussels sprouts when you could have some mouth-watering dishes delivered to your table next weekend...when we face Middlesbrough at the Madejski.
Reading take on Tony Pulis' men just three sleeps before the big day (Saturday 22nd December, 3pm), and as ever, we'll have plenty of activities going on around Hospitality to get you in the festive spirit!
Prices start from just £45 inc. VAT, and you and your children can take part in all the festivities we have to offer on the day - regardless of which Hospitality package you buy for the game.
Alongside our usual Hospitality offerings, Father Christmas will be here in his grotto, so your children can visit him and receive an early Christmas gift!
You can also get your face painted on the day, along with plenty of special activities in Hospitality happening on the day.
For further information or to book your place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 968 1010!
And if you're not yet convinced...take a look at a couple of the sample menus prepared for the Middlesbrough fixture!
In the Royals Suite
- Grissini bread sticks, black pepper cream cheese
- Marinated olives and cornichons
- Artisan Breads with unsalted butter & dipping oils
- Spicy parsnip soup | Parsnip crisps
- Confit pork and compressed apple | Apple gel, pomegranate & roasted figs | Toasted brioche
- Oak smoked salmon | Hot smoked salmon Scotch quails egg | Pickled cucumber ribbons, dill crème fraiche
- Roulade of turkey, chestnut puree, fondant potato
- Baby vegetables with sprout leaves
- Sausage meat, pistachio and cranberry bon bon
- Turkey and sage jus
- Pan fried sea bream, seaweed mash
- Mussels, leeks and prosecco broth
- Baby samphire
- Wild mushroom Arancini
- Wilted spinach, parmesan shavings
- Cream and tarragon sauce
Dessert (served at half-time)
- Dark chocolate and hazelnut bauble | Baileys chocolate sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding | Butterscotch sauce
- Cheese board | Dorset blue Viney, Sussex charmer, Somerset brie | Water biscuits, grapes and chutney
Post-Match festive bite...
- Warm mince pies
In the 1871 Suite
- The 1871 Royal Burger | 100% Local Beef Burger, beef steak tomato, crisp leaf, Swiss cheese, onion rings, burger relish, shoestring fries and coleslaw.
- The 1871 Smoke House | 100% Local Beef Burger, beef steak tomato, crisp leaf, Swiss cheese, smoked bacon, onion rings, our special recipe ‘Smokey bacon sauce’, shoestring fries and coleslaw.
- The Chicken Royal | Southern fried chicken, crisp leaf, rosti potato, chipotle sauce, shoestring fries and coleslaw.
- The Sea Dog | Breaded cod fish fingers, crisp leaf and home-made tartar sauce, shoestring fries and mushy peas.
- Piglets Pantry Sausage Roll | Chips & slaw
- The Christmas Option | Bread turkey escalope, beef steak tomato, crisp leaf, Swiss cheese & onion rings, sage & onion, mayonnaise, shoestring fries and coleslaw.
- The Vegetarian | Falafel Slider, Falafel, beetroot roll, tzatziki, crisp leaf, tortilla chips with houmous dip
And at half-time...Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
There is still limited availability in the Royals Suite and the 1871 Suite, while there are also still some places in the Vice-Presidents Club and the Premier Suite!
So give us a call to book your place, contact email@example.com or call 0118 968 1010!