We’ve got a fresh new batch of our ever-popular Madejski Stadium Tours upcoming in March and April – book now while we have availability!
It’s your chance to venture to corners of our home which you won’t have seen before…
… take in the tunnel, the trophy room, the directors’ lounge and much more!
Earlier this week, young supporter Millie and her family and friends took a look around Madejski Stadium on a tour. And you can too, by getting booked in!
Latest tour dates
- Sunday 25th March 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 25th March 1pm-2:30pm
- Sunday 8th April 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 8th April 1pm-2:30pm
- Sunday 22nd April 11am-12:30pm
- Sunday 22nd April 1pm-2:30pm
Stadium Tour details
Reading Football Club are proud to offer a unique behind the scenes experience at Madejski Stadium, giving you full access to the heart of the club's activity!
Experiences are what memories are made of, so treat yourself or your loved ones today and receive access to all of the below.
Madejski Stadium Tour includes:
- Relive some of the most defining moments in the club's history
- Kick back and relax in the Players’ Lounge
- Get up close with the replica of the Championship Winner's trophy
- Enjoy the stadiums amazing view from the Directors' Lounge
- Follow in the footsteps of your Royals heroes, by taking your place in the dressing room
- Venture onto the pitch side to view the hallowed turf
- Find out everything about the club you love
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for the Megastore
- Behind the scenes experience at the Madejski Stadium
|Age category||Public||Season Ticket holders||Group rates*|
|65 & Over||£10||£8||£8|
|17 & Under||£7||£5||£5|
*Groups must book directly through Ben Jones; please ring 0118 968 1067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
Contact the Ticket Office in the following ways...
Ring: 0118 968 1313
In person: At Madejski Stadium, during our opening hours
Online: Click here
Groups of 10 or more should contact Ben Jones to get group rates (see above).
Tours must by booked by 3pm on the Friday before the tour date.
Please meet your tour guide outside the Megastore no later than 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Each tour will last approximately an hour and a half.
Click here to see our Stadium Tour FAQs.
All tours are subject to room and access availability, which will be confirmed before you book the tour by a Reading FC representative.
For more information, please contact the Groups & Events department by calling 0118 968 1067 or emailing email@example.com.