STAR membership is now available and will run until 30th June 2019. It will cost £10 for adults aged 18-64 and £5 for Under-18s and those aged 65 & over.
This season, the benefits of STAR (Supporters’ Trust At Reading) membership are:
- Access to great value away travel by coach for every first team away game
- Free entry to STAR Fans Forums and Hall of Fame event
- One 10% off discount voucher for shopping at the Megastore – if you spend £100 there, it’ll pay for your membership!
- 20 ticketing points (for all) and 50 Royals Rewards Points (if you’re a Season Ticket holder) will be added to your RFC account
- Your STAR membership card now includes a first team fixture list
- Free collectable commemorative STAR badge for the first thousand to join
- Free first ever match day programme at the Madstad (v Luton, 1998) for Under-18s only, while stocks last
- Regular update by email STAR Bulletin of matters of interest / benefit / concern to members and free annual ‘Reading Matter’ magazine
- A £1 share in STAR which entitles you to vote at the AGM, in any elections and to stand for election yourself (18 and over only)
- Supporting our work, size and reputation as one of the larger supporters’ trust in England
STAR hope supporters will find this an attractive package and join the Trust – at the same membership fees they have been charging for the past 15 years!
You can join online via STAR's official website - www.star-reading.org and PayPal or by post or in person at the STAR Base (opposite Gate 7) on home matchdays.
Away Travel details
Aug 11 – Nottm Forest (a) | £16 | Depart Madejski Stadium 09:45, West Street 10:00
Aug 22 – Blackburn (a) | £30 | Depart Madejski Stadium 12:00, West Street 12:15
Aug 25 – Aston Villa (a) | £15 | Depart Madejski Stadium 10:15, West Street 10:30
Bookings can be made from STAR Base on the evening of 24th July or before / after home matches.
STAR AGM and Fans Forum
The STAR AGM and the first Fans Forum of the season will be held at The Princess Suite on Thursday 6th September. All members welcome.