From 9am on Thursday 5th July, the ‘movers period’ begins for Season Ticket holders – meaning that you’ll be able to switch the seat you had last season for somewhere else in Madejski Stadium.
Typically our phone lines get busy on the first day of the movers period – but no need to panic if you can’t get through immediately! You have all summer to get in touch with the Ticket Office to switch your seat – although, of course, the choice of seats is always subject to availability.
Seats will be made available on a first-come first-served basis and the Ticket Office is expected to be busy, with a large number of people wishing to move seats. Therefore supporters’ cooperation and patience will be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we are also expecting there to be limited availability in the central areas of all stands.
Season Tickets will go back on sale at full price including to new supporters from 9am on Friday 6th July.
How to move your seat…
If you wish to move you can visit the Ticket Office in person or phone 0118 968 1313 to pick your new seat(s). This process cannot be done online. It will also not be possible to go inside the stadium to view the seat and there are more details below about the information which you will need to provide when speaking to the Ticket Office.
- In order to move your seat you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
- If you wish to add Season Tickets as a result of a seat move – eg. if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three – this can be done from 9am Thursday.
- If you wish to move a fellow Season Ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details: Member ID, Full Name, Address, Postcode & Date of Birth.
- If you are unable to confirm all of these details you will need a letter/email of authority from that Season Ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak to the Ticket Office themselves.
- There is no charge to move your seat unless of course you move into a more expensive area of the stadium. Those paying through finance will need to pay the additional amount on the day.
If you were a Season Ticket holder last year but haven’t renewed yet – and if you want to keep your seat for next season – then make sure you grab yours before the deadline! You have until 5pm on Monday 2nd July 2018 to grab the renewal discount… and to ensure that no-one else poaches your seat when the movers period begins! Click here for full details.
Royals supporters who wish to move to Club 1871 in the South Stand for the new season can arrange to move their Season Ticket right away. All seats in this area are unreserved so if you contact our Ticket Office immediately on 0118 968 1313 or visit in person at Madejski Stadium, we can switch you into that area.
For full information about the fan-led Club 1871 initiative and their goal of improving the atmosphere at Madejski Stadium, click the banner below.