Missing football as much as we are? Then make sure you Keep it Royal!
The law is changing later this week, so if you want to hear from us directly, you’ll need to ensure that you’re opted in.
If you’re opted in already, then you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that you’ll still hear from us! But if you wanted to check or change your communication preferences – or get signed up! – then you just need to click the button below.
With transfer news hot on the agenda, and the countdown coming towards our 2018/19 fixtures, it’s a great way to hear all the latest as soon as possible.
By ensuring that you are opted in to hear from us, you’ll be the first to know about:
- Club signings in the transfer window
- Exclusive competitions
- Ticket availability for all the big games
- Selection news about the first team, and updates on the progression of the Academy
- Important changes to fixture information, such as changes to kick-off dates or times
- Special offers from our partners that are exclusive to Royals fans
We’ve also added two new preferences, so you can keep up to date with the latest news from Reading FC Women and also receive details of the great work undertaken by our Community Trust.
Hit the link below to check out your own communication preferences on Reading FC Direct. You will need to login using your Member ID and password, if you are unsure what these please contact the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313, or email email@example.com!