Young Royals supporters can head down to the Fun Zone prior to kick-off this weekend, as we turn festive for December!
Alongside our usual Fun Zone activities at Madejski Stadium, The Royal Bus will be hosting a Christmas-themed arts and crafts session, while a Christmas film plays on board!
The Fun Zone is open before the match and during half-time behind the Eamonn Dolan Stand, so be sure to take a look at what we have to offer and have some fun before the match.
The Fun Zone will be open from 1pm-3pm, then again between 3.45pm and 4pm.
- Fifa 19 on PlayStation 4
- Speedcage and table football (weather permitting)
- Board games
- Arts and crafts from 1pm until 3pm, which will include designing a Christmas card to send to your favourite player! There will also be an opportunity to make your own Christmas decorations to display on the bus or to take home.
- A Christmas film will be played during the arts and crafts session!
- U23 stars, Darren Sidoel and Lewis Ward will be visiting the Fun Zone between 2pm-2.30pm
- Kingsley and Queensley will also be visiting the Fun Zone to meet you all!
We hope to see you there this weekend, we need each and every one of you to back the boys as we go for three points against the Potters!