Your matchday programme will be something a little bit different this weekend.
Saturday's issue of The Royal will commemorate 100 years since the Armistice agreement was signed - officially ending the First World War.
In doing so, the programme profiles the 15 Reading players who tragically lost their lives on the battlefield during the First World War, as well as including their names alongside the current crop of players on the teamsheet on the back cover.
The one-off cover shows the Royals' squad from the 1911-12 season, among which were six players to step up and serve their country during conflict at home and abroad.
Alongside every piece of relevant Remembrance information, your programme still offers an extensive look at Saturday's opponents, Ipswich Town, and offers pre-match insight from Paul Clement and Paul McShane - alongside your usual pre-match guide to the game.
Pick up your copy for just £3 from any of our sellers from around Madejski Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Remembrance Activities – Reading vs Ipswich Town, Saturday 10th November 2018
- 12.30pm Volunteers from The Royal British Legion selling poppies and collecting donations around the ground
- 1.30pm Supporters invited to gather at the Remembrance Wall next to Gate 1; Reading Scottish Pipe Band performing in advance of the service
- 1.45pm The Act of Remembrance will begin, led by Rev. Barry Kirk
- 1.50pm Following 'The Last Post', wreaths will be laid
- 2pm Individual tributes will be laid for the 15 former Reading players killed in the First World War
- 2.40pm A 'Royals Remembered' video will be shown on the big screen inside Madejski Stadium
- 2.47pm The Reading Scottish Pipe Band march onto the pitch, playing in front of the East Stand
- 2.55pm Players emerge from the tunnel with poppies on their shirts (to be auctioned for Royal British Legion)
- 2.56pm Coin toss with bespoke commemorative coin
- 2.57pm Turnstiles around Madejski Stadium temporarily halted for Remembrance activity
- 2.58pm Supporters will be asked to fall silent as bugler Mark Dallas perform the Last Post
- 2.59pm Madejski Stadium observes a minute's silence
- 3pm Kick-off; turnstiles will re-open upon the conclusion of the minute's silence